Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 11~ February 17 Outfits and Food



Here are three outfit pairings from the week;

1. White shirt I got for $6 at Korean underground vendors + red Emporio Armani skirt + Swedish Hasbeen jodphur ankle boots + grey tights (not shown)


2. Blue oxford shirt from Forever21 + Striped shirt from Muji + Black leggings from H&M + Black Loeffler Randall Matilde boots

3. Barbour jacket + Seven for all mankind jeans + Zara sweater + Tory Burch flats


The weather here has been getting a bit warmer lately; hopefully I won't have to layer up so much from now on. The Barbour jacket is a huge staple for me; I've worn it to death. I really need to re-wax the jacket as I can't dry- clean it. If I get my hands on a can of Barbour wax, I'll do a post on it.

Even though this was a very busy week for me (I literally had to fly during lab) I managed to make some yummy things.

I made this smoked salmon BLT, which I got an inspiration from a post that Emily Schuman did. I just crisped up some bacon, toastes some white bread, threw in some romaine lettuce and cherry tomatoes, and stacked them with smoked salmon and dijon mustard+mayo spread. It was delicious and filling -- and I really don't care for the calories.






I hope I get work done early this weekend and get some sleep.
Well that's the end of my terrible photography and weekly outfits. More later!


No comments:

Post a Comment